Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sister Love

Photobucket

Caitlin and Clara have a special bond.....no expalining it, they just do. All the little sisters and Sam think of her as the "fun one" because she's the one that will roll around on the floor with them and chase them until they're giggling so hard they can hardly breathe. The giggles are just delicious , there's nothing like little girl giggles. No doubt about it they are the most contagious things in the world, more contagious than swine flu or the latest bug being passed around the playground. The exception being, this is a bug I want to catch again and again, I never get tired of it!

Some dear friends took the girls to the circus in Baltimore last week. They had soooo much fun!!! Thank you Hugh and Mels --you have no idea how much you've blessed our family!!! Anyhow, that said, they got these incredibly fun hats with their cotton candy. Love it!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Gotta run!! I have a date. No, it's not with my incredibly handsome husband, though, I'm ALWAYS up for a date with him! It's with our newly turned 13 year old, Madeleine. I can't wait! I love all of our girls, but each is so different, I love getting one on one time with each of them. I love to hear what's on their hearts, how they see things, the young women they're becoming. I love to see them grow. These little women God has entrusted to us, are so amazing to me. They just blow me away on a regular basis. I am truly blessed. Yep, blessed.

May your day be blessed....

Only Because of Jesus,

anne

1 comment:

  1. oh Annie I'm so happy you're here in blogland! Love your sweet family...you make me want more children!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete