Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Date with Elly

A couple of weeks ago (yes, it's taken me that long to post this, pathetic isn't it?) Elly, Sam and I went on a date to use the coupons Nana gave us for a free frappe at McDonalds. We had a blast!!!



Photobucket



Elly and I had the chance to chat, and she, for once, had my complete undivided attention. It was lovely!!! My chatty girl was in heaven!!




Photobucket





Photobucket



Sam was groovin' on the whole straw as sword thing. I think the dragon table was slain, the land of McDonalds is now safe for all, no applause please, the knight was worn out after such battles and is now in slumberland..... :-) 



Photobucket



But, before the dragon awakened, the boy tried to eat the lemon from my iced tea....



Photobucket




Somehow, I don't think he was feelin' the love for the fresh lemons.......




Photobucket



Don't let these beatific blue eyes fool you.....a cheeky little monkey resides behind them, and there's absolutely NOTHING he won't try.......no fear..... at all....gives his Mama all kinds of grey hairs, but that's what hair color is for, and we love him to bits!!! We could eat that deliciousness up,his groupies and I....we are truly blessed.....



Photobucket



May your night be blessed........

Only Because of Jesus,

anne

No comments:

Post a Comment