Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Elly!!!

Photobucket


Ten years ago today,(well, yesterday, by the time I actually got this to post... :-)) I was sitting in a hospital room, cuddling 10lbs 10oz of pure, delicious joy. I know it sounds trite, but it seems like yesterday. She had a rough start, my most difficult birth, but oh was she worth it!! Eliana Joy Beasley was born into this world and I'm amazed at how her name just nails who she is. Eliana Joy (My God has answered my prayers with joy) is true to her name, she loves the Lord and seeks to serve Him, she loves and loves and loves.

Photobucket

This child has never met a stranger and tries to make even new kids at the park feel welcome, lest they feel like an outsider....nuh uh, not on Elly's watch!


Photobucket


She's our chatty Cathy, social butterfly, and lover of people.

Photobucket

She is loyal, and kind, and always tries to do the right thing. She blows me away on a regular basis.

Photobucket





Photobucket



I still have to pinch myself that God somehow chose me to be this beautiful soul's Mama. I am truly blessed.......you see, Elly, God loved me soooooo very much that He gave me you, and I will be forever grateful.......

Photobucket


Happy Birthday sweet girl.....I love you.......









Photobucket



May you be blessed...


Only Because of Jesus,

Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment