Monday, October 25, 2010

When You Give a Sam a Haircut......

I know, I know, I'm really drawing it out between posts, but, life is extremely busy right now with some home renovations going on, (more on that later) living in limbo while trying to use this opportunity to clean out a bunch of junk.  So, I thought, I'd start things off by showing you the magnificent oaks in our front garden.  I just looovveee autumn, I think maybe I've said that before, but it bears repeating.  Fall ROCKS!!! 
Chaos indoors, but all I have to do is look outside my front door, and I see this....



Photobucket


Isn't it spectacular????  I mean really......gorgeous!!!!  It just feeds my soul. 

     Now, with that stunning start, what, you ask, could I possibly follow with that would top that?  True, but, what that shot is with awe factor, the following shots are with awwwwwwww factor....... 

     Sam got his first haircut last month.  I was trying to save $$$  that we don't have, by doing it myself.  Well, a wiggly 20 month old boy, coupled with Mum used to trimming folks willing to sit still equals, well, a haircut just like Daddy's!! 
      Here's the before.....


Photobucket

Here it comes.....

Photobucket

Wait for it......
Photobucket

Wait for it.............
Photobucket

Ta DA!!!!!!


Photobucket

He looks like such a little boy now....sniff.....sniff......I know he IS a little boy, but, the baby boy is passing into memory.......sniff......oh heck, who am I kidding ???  He just looks adorable!!! 

He's also been spotted doing this lately.......


Photobucket

Photobucket

He fights sleep for sooo long and then just gives in and leans over the first convenient spot, and conks out.....too cute, ok, and too funny!!!


Photobucket






It would appear to be that time of day again.....may your day be blessed.....and your dreams be sweet....


Only Because of Jesus,

anne

No comments:

Post a Comment