Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's A Two for One Deal....

My sister Merry and I decided on a two for one deal. I get to have my niece for a little over a week, and in return, or maybe as a security deposit, not sure on that one :-), I send two of our girls to Illinois with her.   So, Maddy and Clara left yesterday morning for their roadtrip 2010......the following blog is a story in pictures courtesy of Madeleine...........


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Clara happy as a clam to be at Aunt Merry and Uncle Philip's house, because, let's face it, Aunt Merry gives her chocolate milk whenever she asks for it!  I mean what's not to like?  Have fun girlies!!!!  Mommy misses you already, this will be much tougher on me than on you....... sniff......sniff......

May your day be blessed....

Only Because of Jesus,

anne

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete